Saturday, October 15, 2005

October 15th, 2005


The only reason I named my blog Sketch Monkey Blues is because after selecting a user name, and then a password that I could possibly actually remember, I was then put on the spot with this free trial blog to now come up with a title for my free trial blog. Believe it or not, Sketch Monkey, Blog Monkey and of course, the ever-popular Sock Monkey was already taken. It was supposed to take five minutes to create my blog, however, it took me that long to come up with the password that I won't forget. I don't even know why I wanted anything with Monkey in the title in the first place, but once I was refused, I became more determined.

So, here it is, my blog. I mainly created it to post weekly challenge sketches to the Everyday Matters Group http://www.dannygregory.com/weblog/ and to participate in Blind Contour Fridays. Also, to learn more about blogs.

And, if you want, you can sign up for a free trial too, but be warned: Sketch Monkey Blues is already taken!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Pyron said...

Hee...Hee...Hee... Your intro paragraph made me chuckle! I like your blogger name! Great sketches too, by the way!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Good job Laurie!

I like your drawings. You should put your quilt on here too. It is amazing how much stuff you can get on here.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home