Saturday, January 21, 2006

Another Tucson Sketch Crawl

Sketch Crawl at Trail Dust Town today!!!




Four of us went on a sketch crawl today & had a great time. I was trying to draw the carousel horses, until a large birthday party came along that had reserved the area and I had to move. I then went to draw the gazebo turns out a wedding was taking place. I didn't finish the gazebo because we broke for lunch! So, we will have to go back another day. You can read more about it and see Teri's great sketch and a group photo on her blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

OH HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAD!! LOVE THE CAROUSEL! PRETTY HORSES!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I love those horses Laurie. You got just enough to make them feel like they are going around. Thanks for the fun again.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Sounds like you had a great day out sketching. What a terrific subject for a drawing. You did a fine job Laurie! :o)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home