Monday, October 24, 2005

EDM Challenge 38 - Halloween



I was leaving the grocery store today passing by a Halloween display set up and I realized, it would be perfect to sketch to fufill this week's challenge. There was even a small table and chair nearby, my Moleskin was in my purse; so I sat down and started sketching away. I got so involved with drawing Hobbs (he was rather chatty, he was thrilled with the attention I was giving him), I forgot all about the ice cream and frozen dinners in my shopping cart! Opps. This was fun though. It is not something I normally would have probably sketched. Thanks for this week's challenge, Karen. Hobbs thanks you too, he thinks you have very fine taste picking this weeks' theme!

6 Comments:

Blogger "Maggie & Kevin" said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:39 PM  
Blogger "Maggie & Kevin" said...

What a fun way to end grocery shopping. No worries Laurie; if you share the ice cream with Hobbs it will go right through him. Ghostly to be sure! The color sets this illustration off and makes him look very ghoulish!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that Hobbs has never looked better. I hope the challenges are helping you reach your sketching ghouls, er goals!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Laureline said...

Weren't you resourceful! You've got the sketching bug----it takes one to know one ;D

3:50 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

sooooo appropriate!

9:35 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

Neat drawing! Hobbs is pretty creepy. I hope you didn't lose all your frozen stuff! Sounds like something I'd do.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home